Saturday, July 14th – 11 am – 4pm
We are looking for vendors, sponsors, and volunteers that want to get in on the fun! We are looking for local artists, local crafters, local businesses and local food vendors to showcase your business. If you are a community organization, make the festival your meeting place to provide information about your organization.
The festival will be located throughout downtown Bethel. See rules below for vendor fee breakdown and Chamber discounts.
Also, if you are a non-profit and looking for a free space, please call the office to discuss your options. If you have any questions about the various activities and locations don’t hesitate to reach out!
For food vendors – we are only accepting applications from Bethel vendors this year.
See Registration Form – upgrades are available and must be indicated on the registration form. If you do not indicate a location choice, we will choose for you and specific requests may not be granted.
- In order to be included in the Schedule of Events, and event program your application and payment must be received by May 30th.
- Vendor participation is subject to approval by the Bethel Chamber of Commerce Committee. Upon acceptance of your application, you will be assigned a specific area in which to set up. You are only permitted to set up in the designated location.
- Spaces are 10 x 10. If you require additional space, it is available for an additional fee.
- Food vendors must have proper health permits from the Board of Health and require a separate fee of $25.00 paid directly to the Town of Bethel. There are very limited food vendor spaces available, and this year we are only accepting local vendors. Food vendors will be notified by May 15th if they have been accepted.
- All vendors are required to have their own tables, tents, etc. available for the duration of the event. Tables must be staffed at all times. The Chamber or the Town of Bethel are not responsible for damage to property left unattended. The Chamber or the Town of Bethel are not responsible for the number of attendees or the amount of shade at your spot. We request that you park close to your setup area to unload only, and then please move your vehicle to the designated vendor parking area. Setup begins 9:00am on Saturday. We recommend you take all valuables, there is no security. You will receive complete setup instructions and a vendor number a few days before the event.
- You are responsible for setup and cleanup of your site.
- Electricity is available on a limited basis and is only available in certain locations. You are responsible for bringing adequate extension cords, we recommend at least a 150′ cord.
- You are responsible to collect and report all sales tax.
- The festival is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- By registering for the event you agree to the above terms.